Opinions expressed in CIESM Forums are those of the commenter and not necessarily those of CIESM. Commenters are required to observe our User Code of Conduct.
CIESM wants to encourage an open exchange of information
and ideas on these pages. CIESM neither endorses nor
guarantees the accuracy of any Comment. CIESM will
review comments from time to time and take steps to remove
inappropriate content that comes to its attention. However there is no substitute for your own
You agree to assume full and sole responsibility for any Comment you post on these pages. You agree further to:
1. Post comments that are relevant to and appropriate for the specific issue;
2. Post nothing that will infringe on the rights of others;
3. Neither post nor transmit any unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate Comment;
4. Refrain from posting any personal information of your own such as your email address, personal phone number, personal address, etc., and refrain from soliciting personal information from any user. However, if you do choose to post any personal information it means that you are making that information public and allow everyone to use and access that information, and to associate it with you;
5. Not post any content that would constitute advertising or solicitation with respect to any product or service;6. Not post anonymously or impersonate any other person.